Saturday 28 November 2020

Silver Bells


This card is a fun fold card and has 3 "faces". I have used the Cherish The Season Bundle from the Wonder Of The Season Suite by Stampin' Up! to make it. Also 'Tis The Season DSP, Whisper White Cardstock,Garden Green Cardstock, Real Red Cardstock, Silver Foil Sheets, Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Silver Stampin' Emboss embossing powder, and the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
 The white piece for the front measures the same as the inside piece - 11cm x 10cm. On this piece I have heat embossed in silver the large double bells on the bottom left corner, the medium single bell in the top left corner, and the greetings Merry Christmas between the bells and in the bottom right corner. To do these I first planned out what I wanted to use and where I wanted the elements to go. Using the largest bell die from the bundle I cut out the bell. using offcuts from the card I used the same die to cut out the holly leaves and berries in green and red then inlaid then into the bell. I placed simple sticky tape on the back of the bell to hold them in place. Next I cut a piece of the sheer ribbon and folded it in half then threaded it through the large bell. to help hold the ribbon together I placed some double sided tape between the layers, then attached it to the card. Next I die cut out the branches using some more offcuts of green cardstock and placed them around the tops of the bells to disguise the tops and ribbon joins also adding decoration. Finally I tied some bows from the sheer red ribbon and added these to the cards "tying" everything together.

The red card base is half a piece of A4 paper measuring 21cm x 14.8cm and folded at 7cm -1/3 along the 21cm edge. The green piece of card measures 13.3cm x 14 .3cm and is embossed using the Subtle folder. the next layer of red cardstock is also embossed using the subtle folder 1 half at a time. it measures 21cm x 11.6cm. The white piece of card measures 11cm x 10cm. This piece is silver heat embossed with 1 small bell from the stamp set in the bottom left corner and top right corner. a sentiment form the set is also stamped in the middle and heat embossed.

The bells piece of DSP measures 14.3cm x 6.6cm and attached to the 7cm part of the card base when it folds forwards. The front of the card is the front flap of the 2nd piece of red card(attached to the inside). 

 If you would like more information about this bundle please click on the link below:


For anything else that I have mentioned above once you are in the shop you can search around for theses products while there which is why I have written them with capital letters and Highlighted them as they are the names to search for.

Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available. Have a great day!!!😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...