Thursday 19 November 2020

Sweetest Time Candy

For this card I have used Stampin' Up!'s Sweetest Time Bundle. The card base is Whisper White Cardstock, the card front is Poppy Parade Cardstock. Firstly I die cut the Candy Cane border in the Poppy Parade (along the edge of the cardstock) and snipped it off where neccessary.  To decorate the front a bit more I attached some Whisper white Cardstock to some Foam Adhesive Sheets then Die cut out some candy canes and lollies using the Sweetest Borders Dies. Around the edges of these cuts I drew some Real Red and Granny Apple Green lines along each edge cut using the brush tip end of the Stampin Blends, markers could also be used for this. These marks/lines are very thin to make them look like the fine lines you would find on actual candy canes and lollies. I also stamped some holly berries using the Poppy Parade stamp pad onto Poppy Parade Cardstock from the Sweetest Time Stamp Set and Die Cut Some holly leaves using the dies adding these as decorations to the front of the card. Lastly I chose my sentiment from the stamp set and stamped it onto a spare strip of Whisper white Card stock. First stamping onto Versamark then onto Poppy Parade and onto the cardstock. Next I poured some Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder onto the Sentiment piece (which is placed onto a plain piece of paper to catch excess for ease of pouring it back into its container). I heated (using the Heat Tool)the sentiment to melt the clear powder giving the sentiment shine and dimension. I simply hand-cut the edges round and attached it to the card using Dimensionals. You could use whatever you like or stamp it straight onto the card front as you choose! On the inside I have stamped some Candy canes and a lolly from the stamp set into opposing corners, also adding a sentiment in the middle leaving plenty of room to write a greeting.

 If you would like more information about this bundle please click on the link below:


For anything else that I have mentioned above once you are in the shop you can search around for theses products while there which is why I have written them with capital letters and Highlighted them as they are the names to search for.

Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available. Have a great day!!!😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...