Tuesday 17 November 2020

Magic & Wonder Holly - Portrait

For this card I have used Stampin' Up!'s Sweetest Time Bundle, the Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Snowflake Splendour Ribbon and the Wonderful Gems. The card base is Shaded Spruce Cardstock. Firstly I die cut the holly border in Garden Green Cardstock (along the edge of the cardstock) and snipped it off where neccessary under this I have placed a strip of Shaded Spruce Cardstock then cut out pieces to lay behind the holly leaves to look like the veins of the upper leaves then snipped these to the shapes of the leaves and using the Tombow (Multipurpose Glue). I attached this holly piece onto the card base using the tombow. Next I cut 2 pieces each about 5 to 6cm  long of the red sheer ribbon and snowflake ribbon, folded them in half and stuck them together using Stampin' Seal then used more Stampin Seal to stick these to the card front tucking them in behind the Holly. I filled the holes for the Berries with the wonderful gems and some other red gems I have, I would recommend Stampin' up's Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (I don't have these yet). Lastly I chose my sentiment from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set stamping it onto a piece of Whisper white Card Stock using a Real Red stamp pad and cut it out using a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, you could use whatever you like or stamp it straight onto the card front as you choose! On the inside I have stamped some holly from the stamp set into opposing corners on an insert of Whisper White cardstock, also adding a sentiment in the middle leaving plenty of room to write a greeting.


If you would like more information about this bundle please click on the link below:


For anything else that I have mentioned above once you are in the shop you can search around for theses products while there which is why I have written them with capital letters and Highlighted them as they are the names to search for.

Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available. Have a great day!!!😊.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...