Saturday 28 November 2020

Gold Boarded Bells

I made these cards on some cards and envelopes gifted to me, now old Stampin' Up! products however you could use and cardstock of your choice and place a cold piece on the front and Whisper White Cardstock over it approx 1cm smaller to create the same look or any colour you like, even leave it Gold. 
For this card I have again used the Cherish The Season Bundle by Stampin' Up! I used Gold Stampin' Emboss (embossing powder), to heat emboss the stamped images of the 2 bells onto some Whisper White Cardstock, above this I stamped some fronds in Shaded Spruce, also the sentiment. I then die cut the gold bell using the largest bell in the coordinating die set inlaying the holly pieces and berries from scrap pieces of cardstock which I cut out using the same die, placing simple sticky tape behind the bell too hold them in place. I cut out some Real Red cardstock strips to place between the bells "attaching" them together. and finished this off with a bow from the Real Red Sheer Ribbon. I die cut out the berries from the DSP however these can be simply stamped and coloured using the bundle, then attached this in behind the bow before attaching the bow with some Glue Dots. I stamped soome Holly onto Shaded Spruce Cardstock and Berries onto Real Red Cardstock to attach to the card to appear as part of the arrangement for the die cut bell attachment to the "ribbon". On the inside of the card I have layered a piece of Gold Foil Sheet behind the Whisper White piece to give a matching appearance of the front of the card. Then gold heat embossed a medium sized bell on the bottom left corner and the smallest bell in the top right corner with a sentiment in the middle from the same stamp set. Leaving plenty of room for a message to be written inside the card.

If you would like more information about this bundle please click on the link below:


For anything else that I have mentioned above once you are in the shop you can search around for theses products while there which is why I have written them with capital letters and Highlighted them as they are the names to search for.

Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available. Have a great day!!!😊. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...