Monday 13 April 2020

Peaceful Poppies Suite

I Really like this shaker card I've made as it is the first one that I've designed and feel that it has turned out looking great.
I used the colour Poppy Parade throughout this card design as it is the dominant colour in the DSP.
I stamped the inside poppy first on a piece of Whisper white cardstock then the Poppy Parade over it. I die cut out the circle in the DSP for the front next and then placed double sided foam tape in a circle all around the flower, attached a clean piece of acetate to the back of the DSP. I placed the Peaceful Poppies Sequins inside the foam tape peeled off the top layer of protective paper from the foam tape and attached the front of the card to the foam tape making a window. 
I die cut the white frame pice and cut out the middle and placed it on the front around the window to accentuate it. The sentiment label is stamped in Tuxedo Black Momento Stamp pad and die cut out using the Painted Labels Dies. The inside of the card is decorated with poppies from the stamp set and coloured using the coordinating colours.
I made this Poppy card by folding the a5 piece of card in half and the front page in half again in the opposite direction. I have used the coordinating Peaceful Poppies DSP to decorate it. The Cardbase is made from Rich Razzleberry Cardstock which is a colour found in the design. 

I made the Poppies and leaves using the Poppy Moment Dies, layering coordinating colours together that feature in the DSP. The colours are Basic Black for the centres, Blackberry Bliss for the outlines and Rich Razzleberry for the main petals.

To find out more about this suite use the link below to view the promo video:
https://stampinup.net/crm/resource_library/r/1574/a/7787/c/21?source=attachments
(Please note this is not a direct link)

I really hope you enjoyed this Blog Edition, it seems to me that the more I get used to it the better I seem to be doing. 
Please share this blog among your friends, the more the merrier.

To find more information about this suite and/or bundles please click on this link:

 https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/153938/peaceful-poppies-suite-bundle-english?&dbwsdemoid=4020937

Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available
Have a great day!!!😊.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...