Saturday 18 April 2020

Beautiful Moments



I stamped the family on this card using the new Beautiful Moments stamp set from the Mini Catalogue and the A Good Man stamp set from the Annual catalogue.
I used the Waterfront stamps to make the background using full stamp pad colours and the stamping of technique for all of the colours used to create the sand, sea and the sky. (masking over the family first, this stamp set is in the Annual Catalogue.)

For this card I used the same method as above then added extra colours to the sky using the Stampin' Up! blender pens.



When I made this card i first stamped the image onto a piece of Whisper white cardstock and coloured it using the Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends and attached it to the Purple Posy Cardbase.
The next thing I did was using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies I cut out the windows in the Purple Posy Vellum and a seperate piece of Purple Posy cardstock, in graduating sizes big enough to show the image but small enough to allow for further embellishment.
After die cutting the stitched nested label die from the Purple Posy card I die cut it again using the Stitched Lace Dies making the beautiful lace effect.
Finally I made the sentiment label stamping the sentiment using the Highland Heather Stamp pad on whisper white and backed it with a thin border of Purple Posy also.
Finally I have lined the inside of the card with Whisper White cardstock and decorated diagonally opposing corners with posies of the flowers from the Stampset and coloured them to coordinate with the front of the card.


This card is made using the same method as above however I have used Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and Petal Pink Vellum.

If you would like to browse the catalogues click on their images along the side of the blog or if you would like to view this stamp product in my shop click on the link below:


Of course you can also browse around the shop if you choose to also.
Have a great day!!!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...