Saturday 11 April 2020

Tropical Oasis Suite


I made this fun fold card using a regular card size, I just scored and folded the front page in half again. I then chose coordinating papers to decorate it with and used the left-over scrap to decorate the lined message page.
I then stamped and coloured the palm trees, and flowers.
 
I made this card in the same way as the one above, I just used a different piece of Designer Series Paper and coloured the flowers using different colours.
I chose to make this card using Pretty Peacock as the cardbase then embossed a piece of Early Espresso using the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder placed a piece of Linen Thread around it and tied it in place with a bow. I cut another design of the DSP from the suite and attached it to the card using dimensionals. Choosing colours from this piece I have then decorated it highlighting these colours in the flower leaves and even the Sentiment. I stamped and coloured the same flower inside on the lining piece. 


I really hope you have enjoyed this Blog! 
Click on the catalogues to browse or click on the link below to go directly to the products above:

https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/153941/tropical-oasis-suite-bundle-english?&dbwsdemoid=4020937

Have a Great Day!!!😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...