Sunday 8 November 2020

Poinsettia Collage

These Cards have been made using Stampin' Up!'s Poinsettia Place Suite of products which can be found in the current promotion catalogues : August - December Mini Catalogue. The link to this catalogue is on the top of this Blog - The catalogue in the top right hand corner underneath the main Header and Tabs. Just click on the picture and it will take you to the PDF.😀 
I made these cards on some cards and envelopes gifted to me, now old Stampin' Up! products however you could use and cardstock of your choice and place a cold piece on the front and Whisper White Cardstock over it approx 1cm smaller to create the same look or any colour you like, even leave it Gold. 
First I have chosen a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) form the suite, then a piece of the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper, for these I have cut 3 different shapes - a rectangle the same size as the DSP, a Stitched Nested Die shape and the large rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
For the Poinsettia's I have used Real Red Cardstock and stamped the Petal shapes from the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set onto this using the Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad then used the Poinsettia Dies to cut these out I have used a different amount of petals for the different cards, experimenting which looks I preferred. For the leaves I used the Largest Flower die to cut these out of Shaded Spruce Cardstock also placing the Vein marking Die into the centre at the same time as this is the easiest way to line them up, rather than stamping onto the leaves, however you could choose your own way to make these of course.
For the Berries I have used Merry Merlot cardstock to die cut these out using the larger bunch die, also for one card I have stamped the Berries and coloured them in using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends then die cut them out using the coordinating die. I have also since discovered that the die will also line up with one on the branches only on the DSP. The centres for these flowers are the Beaded Pearls from the suite. I have made the sentiment from the greetings in the stamp set and heat embossed it using Versa Mark and the White Stampin' Emboss powder. I attached the DSP to the card using the Multipurpose Glue, the Specialty Paper using Stampin' Seal, the berries using the glue and the poinsettia and the Sentiments using Dimensionals.

For more information on this suite of products please visit the link below:


Remember everything in this Suite of Products is available separately however if you purchase them in the suite it works out cheaper also just the bundles are 10% cheaper than purchasing the Stamps and Dies separately.
 

For anything else that I have mentioned above once you are in the shop you can search around for theses products while there which is why I have written them with capital letters and Highlighted them as they are the names to search for.

Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available. Have a great day!!!😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...