Friday 22 May 2020

Poppies with Ornate Frames


For this card I have combined the Ornate garden Suite and the Peaceful Poppies suite. Using A Granny Apple Green card base, the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper for the main card front, Painted Poppies Stamps and Painted Labels dies to make the poppy on the front of the card and the stamp for inside. The Ornate Thanks Stamp set and Ornate frames dies  have been used to make the sentiment. I have stamped and used an offcut of the DSP on the inside of the card to decorate it complimenting the front of the card.

This card is quite a simple card as I have used the Basic Designer Series Paper from the Peaceful Poppies Suite for the card as I feel it is lovely as it is. I have simply added a banner of Blackberry Bliss From the Ornate Frames dies and Granny Apple Green to highlight colours in the DSP. I have finished the card off using the coordinating sequins from the Peaceful Poppies suite and added an extra Poppy to the centre front of this card. I have also decorated the inside of the card to compliment the front.

For this card I have used Pool Party coloured card for the card base, Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper for the card front and The Poppy Moments Dies to make the many elements of flower and leaves to create Poppy on the front of the card. I used an Ornate Frames Die with the Pool Party Vellum to place the Poppy on giving it a background, while separating it from the DSP also adding dimension. The banner on the front of the card is made from Rich Razzleberry cardstock and the sentiment is heat embossed using White Stampin' Emboss from the Tropical Oasis Stamp set. I have used a scrap piece of DSP and the Painted Poppies stamp set to decorate the inside of the card.

I hope you have enjoyed this edition of my blog with more to come this week catching up on what I have been busy creating having lots of need for de-stress moments after homeschooling most days.
Both of the stamp and die sets used in these cards are carrying over to the New Annual Catalogue being released on 3rd June 2020 so they will be available for the following year at least.

If you are interested in finding out more about the Poppy Products please click on the link below:


If you are interested in finding out more about the Ornate Garden Suite please click on the link below:


Of course you can also browse around to explore what else is available
Have a great day!!!😊.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to make a comment. I hope you have a great day!

Artistically Inked

  These cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Artistically Inked Stamp Set and Artistic Dies When making the above cards I first chose...